Other Important Information
You reach this page as you may have been given access or you may plan to join or may have already joined the SC Concierge Community and network through their CRM, or Website or App (“THE PLATFORM”) as: An Agency or Financial Advisory Firm owner ("Sponsor") that onboards Financial Advisors in THE PLATFORM that may generate leads or clients ("User") to reward and incentivise them through healthcare, lifestyle and wellness services, provide financial advices or promote other services. An Agent or Financial Advisor ("Sponsor") that generate leads or clients ("Users") in THE PLATFORM to reward and incentivise them through healthcare, lifestyle and wellness services, provide financial advices, promote other services, A Vendor / Merchant to publish and promotes healthcare, lifestyle or wellness services, to Users of THE PLATFORM, or other WHITE LABELLED PLATFORM all under the operational supervision of MY-INSURER PTE LTD, A Property Agent ("Sponsor") that generate leads or clients ("User") in THE PLATFORM to reward and incentivise them through healthcare, lifestyle and wellness services, promote property services to leads or clients ("User"), Or Company Owner ("Sponsor") that generate leads, employees or clients ("Users") in THE PLATFORM to reward and incentivise them through healthcare, lifestyle and wellness services, promote your services to your employees or your leads or clients ("User"), and Any person, account manager, carrier, or employee that have been granted the right or given the access of the data of the account of a "Sponsor" in order to assist, second, manage, support, operate, administer or grow the portfolio, the service, the activity or the communication of the "Sponsor" via THE PLATFORM, An Employee of MY-INSURER PTE LTD to administer THE PLATFORM, and A User of the app linked to THE PLATFORM invited by a "Sponsor" to enjoy healthcare, lifestyle, wellness and other sponsor services. As a "Sponsor" or as a "User", you have been granted: An access to one or multiple type of accounts has been created with a unique and exclusive User Name and Password for each of these accounts, A set of accesses authorities have been granted to each of these accounts, and A set of functionalities and modules have been made available to you through each of these accounts.
As a "Sponsor" or "User", your account has been created and made available to you, because you and all the people you may grant access to have read, agreed and commit to: Pay a fee where applicable, that has been preliminary defined and agreed, Comply to the Terms & Conditions defined below and set thereafter to ensure full compliance and respect of good usage of the account(s) you have been granted to, and Comply to any Terms & Conditions while using THE PLATFORM that is in relation with your main activity. Take all reasonable precautions to make sure that all information or data that you have entrusted to the account(s) is not disclosed to any unauthorised persons at all times, Follow the governance and the compliance applicable in organisation(s) you are currently working with, planning to work with, or will work with while using THE PLATFORM, Promptly report all violations or suspected violations of information security policies, code of conduct policy, AML/ATF policy, Technology Risk Policy that apply in your country, to the designated security officer of your employer where applicable and THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE PLATFORM, and Acknowledge and agree that THE PLATFORM may need, use or refer to your company name, logo, website for communication, publicity, reference, or for marketing purpose in specific circumstances compliant to Data protection Act. DISCLAIMER THE PLATFORM Terms & Conditions are compliant to the best of our knowledge with the rules and regulations applicable (on data management, insurance acts, insurance agent Fit and Proper behaviour criteria, appropriate online usage) with the respective countries where we operate and set out the basis for individuals and companies accessing and using the Website and the App, These Terms & Conditions are and should be accessible at anytime by any online users.
1. Collection of Personal Data THE PLATFORM collects a limited number of "User" personal data on behalf of your "Sponsor", THE PLATFORM and your "Sponsor" can collect online up to 10 data points from a prospect before he/she becomes a User: User First and Last Name, User email, User Gender, UserMarital Status User DOB, UserSmoking Status, User Phone Number, User Postal Code, User Citizenship Status, and User Nationality. Such data are collected under "User" strict consent and responsibility, are the sole proprietorship of the "User" and available to the "User via the "App" for editing or deletion at all time, "User" is not required to provide any other personal data as a condition of using the "Website" and the "App", If the "User" is unable to provide such personal data,THE PLATFORM will not be able to provide the "User" with the intended services and the access to its "Website" and "App", THE PLATFORM monitors and collects non-personalised identify information including, but not limited to traffic data, times spent, location data, and the contents "User" access, A "Sponsor" can invite a "User" to provide additional personal data prior to delivering a service or a product, At anytime the "User" and its sponsor may edit, delete directly via the "Website" or the "App", or request to THE PLATFORM to delete its account, and At anytime the "User" may request to its sponsor or THE PLATFORM to receive a full set of data contained in the "Website" and the "App".
2. Purpose of UseAll information collected, including Non Personalised Identification Information (NPII) and Personalised Identification Information (PII) data, may be used by us in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with other information for purposes including but not limited to the following: Administering the "Website" and the "App", Verifying "User" identity for the purposes of providing THE PLATFORM products or services to eligible members of the programme only, Improving "User" browsing experience by personalising the 'Website" or the "App"; Providing to services that "Users" have specifically requested, responding to its enquiries or requests pursuant to emails and/or submission of form(s) on the Website, Responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints, Providing third parties with statistical information about "Users"– but such information will not be used to identify any individual "Users", Generating statistical and financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, audit and record keeping purposes, THE PLATFORM will not, without "User" express consent, provide "User" personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing or any other initiatives that will affect "User" experience with THE PLATFORM, and The app gives to the "User" the opportunity to enjoy exclusives and captive services. No data will be shared to any provider of such services unless you gave your prior consent via the app by accepting their offer through a click of a button named "Interested". The data that will be provided if "User" shows interest are and only are: First Name and Nast Name, Email and Phone Number.
3. SECURITYTHE PLATFORM will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, THE PLATFORM will comply to the rules and regulation of the country where it operates when it comes to data management (storage, flow, collection) and security requirement, THE PLATFORM will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. All electronic transactions "User" makes will be encrypted using SSL technology, "User" understands that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secured. Although THE PLATFORM will do its best to protect User personal data, THE PLATFORM cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Website; and "User" is responsible for keeping its password confidential. THE PLATFORM will never ask for a password to any of its "User".
5. IP ADDRESSESWhen "Users" use the Website or the App, THE PLATFORM may collect and store information about "User" computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, This is statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITESThe Website and the App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of THE PLATFORM partner networks and vendors. These websites have their own privacy policies and THE PLATFORM does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies, and "User" must check these policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
8. RETENTION POLICYSection 25 of the PDPA requires an organisation to cease to retain its documents containing personal data, or remove the means by which the personal data can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal data, and retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
9. DELETION OF DATA OF A "SPONSOR" THE PLATFORM will issue an email reminder 3 working days following the expiration of a subscription should no renewal be made. A "Sponsor" will be given a grace period of 14 working days to effect a renewal before the account is deemed inactive and THE PLATFORM will proceed to close it; thereby removing the access of the all the data within. The User data of an inactive "Sponsor" account will remain active, accessible and editable to the User only, Should a 'User" requests THE PLATFORM to delete its account and its data, THE PLATFORM will comply within 48h00 following the User demand, When a 'Sponsor" chooses to delete the data in the system, the deletion functions are called "DELETE SQL" and will delete data immediately from the database, THE PLATFORM retain the data of its employees up to 30 working days from the date of resignation provided that it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data were collected, and are no longer necessary for legal or business purposes. Unless, it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
10. WITHDRAWAL FROM "USER" At any time, a "User" can withdraw from a "Sponsor" by deleting such "Sponsor" from its Community, As a consequence, all the "User" data will be immediately removed from the "Sponsor" Account and the "Sponsor" will not have any access to any information of the "User", and The "Sponsor" will receive a notification of such withdrawal and will not be able to send notification, publications, news & offers to the "User".
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE USERS
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSBy joining as a User, you agree that your Sponsor(s) give access to your data to any person, account manager, affiliate, partner, carrier, or employee to assist, second, manage, support, operate, administer, the service, the activity or the communication of your membership according to the Terms & Conditions. By using the Service, User confirms that he or she is at least 18 years of age, By using, browsing and accessing THE PLATFORM (the "Website" and/or "App") and the websites of THE PLATFORM or divisions or service groups, or any page thereof, through direct or indirect means, or by using the goods, facilities or services offered in or through THE PLATFORM through alternative methods (including, for example, telephone, mail, email or facsimile), Users accept and agree to be bound by Terms & Conditions.
2. THE PLATFORM MERCHANTS & CLINIC SERVICES ACCESS, T&Cs & PAYMENTTHE PLATFORM developed and manage a Network of Clinics that can be accessed via the App, THE PLATFORM developed and manage a Network of Merchants that can be accessed via the App Clinics or Merchants may join or exit the Network and these changes will be reflected in the App; there may be a delay for these changes to be updated in the database, Users and their registered dependents are eligible to the exclusive rating fees or services that are defined for each specific clinic or merchant of THE PLATFORM Network and visible in the App, Users must follow strictly the Terms & Conditions, and pay the total invoiced amount at the Merchant or the clinic before leaving the premises.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - SPONSORS
1. Acceptance of Terms By using and accessing the "Website" or the "App", the "Sponsor" concludes a legally binding agreement with MY INSURER, the owner and administrator of the "Website" and the "App", The "Sponsor" registration is conditional to its acceptance of the T&Cs and so without limitation or qualification of such Terms & Conditions, Any amendment or new guidelines and rules relating to the use of the "Website" or the "App" will be incorporated by reference into the Terms & Conditions and will be considered acknowledged within 1 month after effective posting by the "Sponsor".
2.Use of the Website – as registered Sponsor
2.1.As a "Sponsor", you warrant that:
2.1.1.You are authorised and accurately licensed where and when applicable according to the rule and regulation of your country where you operate,
2.1.2.You are using your actual/formal and official identity,
2.1.3.The personal data that you provided to THE PLATFORM are true, accurate, complete, and current,
2.1.4.You will maintain and promptly update your personal particulars and ensure that such information is kept true, accurate, complete, and current,
2.2.In the event that THE PLATFORM has given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of the "Website' or the "App", you acknowledge that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and all activities occurring under your account.
2.3.You agree to notify THE PLATFORM of any breach of security of your password within a reasonable amount of time that defines emergency, and
2.4.Agree that THE PLATFORM is not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these Clauses.
3. The Website and the App material
3.1.By using and accessing the "Website" and the "App", "Sponsor" is exposed to information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, video, icons, messages or other materials that "Users" of the Website upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website and the app (“Materials”) whether publicly or privately,
3.2."Sponsor" understands and agrees that these Materials cannot be used for own usage, publication, distribution, transmission, retransmission, redistribution, broadcast, reproduction or circulation to someone else in the same company or organisation, and not for posting to other websites or forums, newsgroups, mailing lists, electronic bulletin boards, or Internet Relay Chats operated by other websites.
3.3.THE PLATFORM may remove or delete any content that a "Sponsor" may have provided on the Website if THE PLATFORM, in its absolute discretion, suspects that it has violated any of our Terms & Conditions,
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
4.1."Sponsor" use of the "Website" and the "App" is at its sole risk. THE PLATFORM disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
4.2.THE PLATFORM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify and discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any services of the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such services.
4.3. THE PLATFORM makes no warranty that:
4.3.1The Website will meet "Sponsor" or "User"requirements;
4.3.2The Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free;
4.3.3Any results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable;
4.3.4The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet "Sponsor" or "User" expectations.
4.4.THE PLATFORM do not actively review or edit the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of "Sponsor" or "User", even if such messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations are made by the "Sponsor" or "User"using the Website. While the information on the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations (if any) have been customised for any specific person or class of persons.
4.5.THE PLATFORM cannot and do not endorse, and cannot be responsible for, the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of individuals, users, and organisations of deemed interest, or advocate any patronage of any particular service provider, course of treatment or commercial dealings in any securities, investments or classes of securities or investments nor does the inclusion on the Website of a link to other website(s) or resources imply any form of endorsement by THE PLATFORM.
4.6.By making available information and data on pursuant on the Website, including facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations of deemed interest, THE PLATFORM and its content providers are not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding themselves out as giving financial, investment, tax, legal and other professional advice. You shall always seek the relevant professional advice before otherwise making any such decisions.
5. Use Policy In using the services the "Sponsor" agrees not to:
5.1. Violate any law, statute or regulation;
5.2. Violate any law, Infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any party, including but not limited to THE PLATFORM,
5.3. Violate any law, Engage in money laundering activities; in gambling activities; in any immoral activity or potentially immoral activity, including but not limited to prostitution and pornography,
5.4. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity,
5.5. Act in a manner that is defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing,
5.6. Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information,
5.7. Engage in potentially fraudulent, suspicious or illegal activity and/or transactions;
5.8. “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user of the Website (“User“),
5.9. Send unsolicited emails to any "User" or use THE PLATFORM services to collect payments for sending, or assisting in sending unsolicited emails to third parties,
5.10. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on THE PLATFORM infrastructure,
5.11. Upload, or cause to be uploaded, any content to the Website that contains viruses, or any other items that may damage, interfere with, or adversely affect or hinder access to the Website,
5.12. Engage in, nor cause other Users to engage in, spamming, phishing, improper, malicious or, in THE PLATFORM’s absolute discretion, fraudulent clicking, impressions or marketing activities relating to the Website,
5.13. Reflect poorly on or tarnish the reputation of THE PLATFORM,
5.14. Modify, adapt, reformat, recompile, transmit, publish, license, reverse engineer, disassemble, reconstruct, decompile, copy or create derivative works of, transfer or sell any services on the Website or part thereof, including source codes or algorithms, except as expressly authorised by MY INSURER in writing, or to the extent permitted by law; and
5.15. Use any unauthorised third party software that intercepts, “mines” or otherwise collects information from or through THE PLATFORM.
6.1. You agree to indemnify and hold us, and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any content that you submit, post, transmit or make available on the Website, your use of the Website, your connection to the Website, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another party.
7. Limitation of Liability
7.1We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
7.1.1 The use or the inability to use the Website;
7.1.2 Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
7.1.3 Statements or conduct of any third party on the Website,
7.1.4 Any other matter relating to the Website, and
7.1.5 The loss of registration as an authorised agent in the country where you operate.
8.1THE PLATFORM may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, at our sole discretion immediately terminate your account (if any). Cause for such termination shall include without limitation:
8.1.1Breaches, infringement or violations of the Terms & Conditions, or other incorporated documents, guidelines or rules,
8.1.2Request by law enforcement or other government agencies,
8.1.3Self-initiated account deletions,
8.1.4Unexpected technical or security issues or problems, or Extended periods of inactivity.
8.2Termination of 'Sponsor' account shall result in:
8.2.1 Removal of access to and barring of further use to all offerings of the Website that are associated with such account; and
8.2.2 Deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or part thereof).
8.3 Termination of Sponsor Account and User Data management
8.3.1 Sponsor' or 'User' may decide to leave and cancel its membership as 'Sponsor' or 'User' without prior notice and at its sole discretion. Consequence of such termination shall include without limitation:
8.3.2 THE PLATFORM will not reimburse any prorated fees or dues that cover the period that has not been completed or used by a 'Sponsor',
8.3.3 Fees & Financial dues defined or set in any specific MOU/MOA/Exclusive contracts will have to be fulfilled and paid for the remaining time in line with the date stated in such MOU/MOA/Exclusive contracts ; unless expressively discussed and agreed in writings.
8.3.4 The 'Sponsor' must have extracted, downloaded all the relevant data input during the effective term of his active account. THE PLATFORM is not responsible or shall not assist you to retrieve or download any data post termination.
8.3.5 The 'Sponsor' has 30 days to communicate about its termination to all its 'Users',
9. Intellectual Property Rights
9.1. MY-INSURER PTE LTD owns and reserves all intellectual property rights to the 'Website' and the 'App', including international copyright and trademark rights,
9.2. All other names, products and marks mentioned are the intellectual property rights of the respective owners, and
9.3. No materials provided through the Website, including text, graphics, code, ratings, rankings, databases, aggregated information, Materials and/or software may be reproduced, modified, adapted, distributed, published, displayed, uploaded, posted, transmitted or hyperlinked in any manner and in any form without our express, prior written approval, and the approval of the respective copyright and trade mark holders. DATA PROTECTION AND COMPLIANCE - PLEDGE Queries Should you have any questions regarding our compliance to PDPA, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com You may also write to us to request for the following: Delete your personal data, Transfer your data to a third party, Know who is using your data, Rectify your incorrect data, and Complain about misused of your data. Data Protection Trustmark Certification The Data Protection Trustmark (DPTM) is a voluntary enterprise-wide certification for organisations to demonstrate accountable data protection practices. The DPTM will help businesses increase their competitive advantage and build trust with their customers and stakeholders. Since August 2020, MY-INSURER PTE LTD Data Trustmark Certified by IMDA: DPTM-00033-202008202008 MY-INSURER PTE LTD is going under regular, systematic governance review and audit checks to ensure that it is up to date and compliant to IMDA requirement to keep the strictest DPTM protocol, OUR DPTM COMPLIANCE The certification requirements are based on parameters including relevance to PDPA (source: IMDA), international standards (e.g. APEC CBPR/PRP requirements) and industry best practices. The requirements are organised around 4 Principles, and each Principle is framed by a set of assessment criteria with controls under each criterion. MY-INSURER PTE LTD ensures to have written documentation on policies, processes and practises for data protection. MY-INSURER PTE LTD has demonstrated that their data protection policies, processes and practises are implemented and practised on the ground. Principle 1:Governance and Transparency Appropriate Policies and Practices : • Establish data protection policies and practices• Establish queries, complaints and dispute resolution handling processes • Establish processes to identify, assess and address data protection risks • Establish a data breach management plan• Appoint Data Protection Officer (DPO) Openness • Make available business contact information of the DPO to the public• Provide information on personal data protection policies to external stakeholders Internal Communication and Training • Communicate data protection policies and practices to all employees • Implement data protection training for all relevant internal stakeholders Principle 2:Management of Personal Data Appropriate Purpose:• Ensure collection of personal data is for purposes that are clear and appropriate in the circumstances Appropriate Notification• Ensure notification of the purposes for the collection of personal data, on or before the collection of personal data• Ensure notification of new purposes before the use or disclosure of personal data Appropriate Consent• Ensure that consent for the purposes has been obtained on or before collecting the personal data• Ensure that consent for personal data with special considerations has been obtained Appropriate Use and Disclosure• Ensure the use of personal data is for purposes for which consent has been obtained• Ensure the disclosure of personal data is for purposes for which consent has been obtained Compliant Overseas Transfer• Ensure appropriate personal data transfer policies are implemented as required under law Principle 3:Care of Personal Data Appropriate Protection• Ensure reasonable security policies and practices are implemented• Ensure third parties make reasonable security arrangements to protect personal data• Ensure testing of security safeguards Appropriate Retention and Disposal• Ensure personal data retention policies are implemented• Ensure appropriate implementation of processes and methods for the disposal, destruction or anonymisation of personal data when there are no longer legal or business purposes to retain the personal data Accurate and Complete Records• Ensure personal data for use or disclosure is accurate and complete• Ensure personal data disclosed to a third party organisation is accurate and complete Principle• Ensure personal data disclosed to a third party organisation is accurate and complete Principle 4: Individuals’ Rights Effect Withdrawal of Consent:• Ensure provision for the withdrawal of consent for the collection, use or disclosure of individuals’ personal data Provide Access and Correction Rights • Ensure provision for individuals’ access to their personal data in the organisation’s possession or under its control on request • Ensure provision for individuals’ correction of their personal data in the organisation’s possession or under its control on request
10.The 'User' will remain active in the 'Website' and the ' App' and will be attached to THE PLATFORM ADMIN AVATAR as 'Orphan',
10.1. THE PLATFORM will not use the data or will not allocate any 'Orphan' at any time to any other 'Sponsor' in line Its Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Singcapital’s Electronic Mock Exam! By accessing and using our mock exam, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Usage for Educational Purposes Only: The Singcapital Electronic Mock Exam is provided solely for educational and study purposes. Users may utilize the mock exam to prepare for their real exams, but it is important to note that Singcapital holds no responsibility for the accuracy or updates of the questions and answers.
2. No Liability for Accuracy: While we have made efforts to provide a comprehensive and helpful mock exam, Singcapital does not guarantee the accuracy of the questions or answers. Users are advised to use the mock exam as a supplementary study tool and not solely rely on it for exam preparation.
3. Updates and Revisions: Singcapital reserves the right to update, modify, or remove any questions or answers from the mock exam without prior notice. We do not guarantee that the mock exam will always be up-to-date or reflect the latest version of real exams.
4. No Certification or Endorsement: The usage of Singcapital’s Electronic Mock Exam does not grant any form of certification or endorsement by Singcapital. It is a self-assessment tool designed to assist users in their exam preparation.
5. Non-Commercial Use: The Singcapital Electronic Mock Exam is intended for personal and non-commercial use only. Users are prohibited from distributing, reproducing, or using the mock exam for commercial purposes without prior written consent from Singcapital.
6. User Responsibility: Users are responsible for their own usage and interpretation of the mock exam. Singcapital shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred from the use or reliance on the mock exam.
7. No Guarantee of Exam Success: While the mock exam aims to aid in exam preparation, its usage does not guarantee success in real exams. Users should engage in thorough study and preparation using a variety of resources.
8. Intellectual Property Rights: All intellectual property rights related to the digital system, are owned by Singcapital. Users must not violate copyright or intellectual property laws in connection with the digital system.
9. Termination of Access: Singcapital reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the mock exam at any time without prior notice or liability.
10. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing and using the Singcapital Electronic Mock Exam, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.
For any inquiries or concerns regarding the usage of our Electronic Mock Exam, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org